What is Pregnancy Help Appreciation Week?
Pregnancy Help Appreciation Week was designed by Heartbeat International to honor those working within the pregnancy help movement. Through their work, women and men receive the compassionate support they need when facing a life-changing decision. They walk alongside families throughout the pregnancy and beyond, blessing them with pregnancy tests, emotional support, ultrasounds, parenting classes, and so much more at no cost.
From volunteers to executive directors, nurses to receptionists, each person working in a pregnancy help organization has been gifted with the passion to advance the culture of LIFE! And for that, we thank you!
This year's Pregnancy Help Appreciation Week is November 18-22, 2019.
How you can thank a Pregnancy Help Foot Soldier:
- Pray. The emotional energy given by those who work in the pregnancy help movement is extreme. They give of themselves daily. Pray for spiritual refreshment for those who go into the center today.
- Volunteer. Connect with your local pregnancy help organization and see what their needs are. You may have just the right skills to fill a need.
- Donate items. Call your local pregnancy help organization and ask them what items they need to bless a new mother (such as diapers or maternity clothes) and start collecting. Not only will you bless a center, you will bless multiple families.
- Give. Without the generous donations of those within the community, pregnancy centers would not be able to provide their services for free.
- Share the love. Share the good work of the pregnancy help community with your social networks. Don't know what to post? Like Heartbeat International on Facebook and you'll find plenty to share!
If you haven't heard of Pregnancy Help Appreciation Week, you should expect special deals, thank-you messages, and extra prayers this week.
Plus! We'll be holding a drawing at the end of the week where one lucky winner will get a fun gift basket from us at Heartbeat!
. . . . .
. . . . .
Conference Mystery Bundles (CD/DVD)
MP3 Conference Track Bundles
Monday $5 Deals
Answering Tough Calls
Vision or Just a Good Idea?
Healing the Deep Wound of Fatherhood Lost
How to Properly Disinfect Transvaginal Probes*
*This course offers continuing education contact hours for nurses. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16061 for 1.25 contact hours.