Heartbeat International is a recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. Gifts to Heartbeat International are tax deductible. Heartbeat International does not receive any government funding. All funding to Heartbeat International is through private donations and grants. We are grateful for the trust and sacrifice of every supporter.
Our Financial Pledge:
- We will use every gift received for the purpose in which it is intended.
- We will be accountable and transparent regarding the finances of Heartbeat International.
- We will follow standards of excellence in financial management, auditing, and reporting.
Generous giving and hard work toward a high calling make for a sacred partnership. We are committed to managing donor resources to achieve maximum impact at a minimum cost. All staff of Heartbeat International receives modest salaries and benefits. Our financial goal is to win trust, work faithfully, report regularly, and therefore produce an army of “glad givers” committed to ongoing partnership in this Great Work.
- Click here to view Heartbeat International's Annual Report 2018
- Click here to review Heartbeat International's Fiscal Year End 2018 990
- Click here to review Heartbeat International's Fiscal Year End 2017 990
- Click here to review Heartbeat International's Fiscal Year End 2016 990
- Click here to review Heartbeat International's 2018 Income and Expense Distribution
- Click here to view Heartbeat International's Fiscal Year End 2018 Audited Financials