Next Training: January 25-27 in Dallas, Texas
While there are various ultrasound trainings available for nurses and sonographers who work within the pregnancy help movement, Heartbeat International has championed a new form of training that connects the technical needs and the spiritual needs for those working in pregnancy help. The training is held in two parts: First, students complete an online ultrasound training* through Heartbeat International’s Academy which meets the Association of Women's Health Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) guidelines for didactic training. Next, students come on-site to complete an in-person scan lab experience which provides the environment needed to complete the required scans on women.
By combining the technical, the practical, and the spiritual elements into one pregnancy help medical training, nurses will leave fully equipped, qualified, and ready to scan within their center.
Take the Ultrasound Training Assessment to get started!
This Clinical will include:
- 50+ Scanning Drills to complete your training
- Pregnant models of all gestations
- Unique Love Approach Method of imaging the preborn babies
- Competency scanning pathology typically encountered in Limited Obstetric Diagnostic Ultrasound
- First simulation training offered nationally in the Pregnancy Help movement
- Transvaginal instruction on simulation models
- Mastering of skills by scanning a simulated ectopic pregnancy
- Image Reviews
- Spiritually focused instructional approach
- Case Studies
- How to introduce a mom to her baby for the very first time
- Skills Evaluations for those completing training
- Supportive team to reinforce your calling
*Heartbeat International will offer 28 Continuing Education Contact Hours for nurses for the didactic portion of training and 10 Continuing Education Contact Hours for nurses for the clinical portion of training. Heartbeat International is an approved provider through the California Board of Nursing, Provider Number 16061.
The LOVE Approach Ultrasound Clinical includes 28 hours of didactic training (28 CEUs) and 20 hours of clinical training (10 CEUs).